Official Frankel DVD on sale now
Relive the astonishing career of the greatest horse of all time
The legendary Frankel retired on 20th October 2012, unbeaten as a two, three and four-year-old, including 10 imperious victories at Group 1 level. Named in memory of the great American trainer Bobby Frankel, this ‘unbeatable’ horse is perhaps the greatest to have lived.
Sir Henry Cecil’s Juddmonte Farm bred colt has amassed career earnings of more than £2 million since bursting onto the scene at Newmarket in 2010. On that day he went off as a 7/4 favourite, odds that would come crashing down as Frankel recorded sensational victory after sensational victory. From the virtuoso performance in the 2000 Guineas that saw Frankel romp home to win the Classic by a staggering six lengths, to his defeat of Canford Cliffs in what was billed as the ‘Duel of the Downs’ at Glorious Goodwood, and not forgetting the majestic 11-length triumph at Royal Ascot in the Queen Anne Stakes that left those who witnessed it speechless, this programme looks back on the career of a legend whose achievements may never be matched, let alone bettered.
Featuring interviews with Sir Henry Cecil and Tom Queally, this is the definitive and official story of the horseracing legend.
• This incredible documentary celebrates the career of Frankel, the ‘unbeatable’ horse that ripped up the record
• Featuring exclusive interviews with his jockey Tom Queally and trainer Sir Henry Cecil, this is the official story of
one of the most popular horses of all time.
• The colt has won every single race he has entered, a formidable record that may never be equalled.
• Frankel has captured the imagination of horse racing fans everywhere thanks to his legendary achievements.
• DVD extra features all 14 of Frankel's victorious races in their entirety.
Click here to order your copy today, or here to buy from iTunes